Two Year Anniversary!


It's our 2 year wedding anniversary, and I thought it would be fun to share  some of my favorite pictures from our big day! We had amazing wedding photographers (Aaron and Melissa) and even though the day was absolutely freezing and rainy, we didn't mind at all! The peonies bloomed, we danced the night away, and we were married. Out of the thousands of beautiful shots, there's no way I can choose every single one of my favorites, but I did do a whole blog series on our wedding. This series is full of details, sources, tips, and ideas for any bride planning her wedding! Find it here:





























It was such a beautiful, memorable day! I can hardly believe it's been two years! It is an absolute privilege to be married to this man!

grace & peace,
Mairin

Comments

Popular Posts