Friday Favorites

It's been such a fun week of celebrating the start of a new growing season! If you missed any of the garden posts this week, find them here:

My Favorite Garden Accounts on Instagram
and one more coming this afternoon: How to Make a Barn Quilt

Just look at all of those fun garden posts! It's been a good week! Make sure to watch for my post about our Breeze Valley Garden Install later this weekend! But anyway, here are some of my favorites from the week...

1. Flowers! Josh and I went and got some flowers for our pots and planters, and staring at them has been my absolute favorite!



2. My sister!!! It was my favorite big sister's birthday yesterday! I can't wait to celebrate with her this weekend!







3. My baby basil has been a favorite this week! I started these little guys from seeds, and it has been SO fun to watch them grow! I moved them outside to be with all the other herbs, and they are growing so fast!



4. A new place to lounge will be my favorite this summer! I saved up and got this great lounge chair from Target, and I can't wait to sit with a cold glass of iced tea and read a book in the sunshine!



5. Summer countdowns are my FAVORITE!!! 



6. Once again, seeing Grace & Peace pieces in their homes is my favorite!!! These pieces are all in my friend Kelley's house, and I got to see them during a bridal shower yesterday!






That's it! We have a crazy, fun weekend coming up! And keep an eye out later today for a fun post about how I made my barn quilt! Have a great weekend, everyone!

grace & peace
Mairin 


Go check out Andrea's favorites over at Momfessionals! She shared a post yesterday all about her planners! It's amazing! 



Comments

Popular Posts