My Favorite Garden Accounts on Instagram

Happy Garden Week! We are going strong with garden inspiration this week on the blog! I'm loving it!!

I find a TON of inspiration from the talented people I follow on Instagram. I wanted to curate a small list of my very favorite accounts that I follow for gardening inspiration and knowledge. All of these women not only share about their beautiful gardens, but also about their lives, so I feel like I know them! I hope you find as much inspiration as I have!

Sherelle--Idaho
Blog: My Crazy Life as a Farmer's Wife
Instagram: @christensengardens

I have followed Sherelle on Instagram and her blog for several years. The photos she posts of her garden are scroll stopping! She and her family live in beautiful Idaho on a potato farm. She has a massive garden and greenhouse that she and her kids keep absolutely immaculate! Sherelle has an amazing eye for great photography, but she also has a ton of knowledge about growing vegetables and preserving them. Her blog is full of great, family recipes too! Follow her! You won't be sorry!




*All photos taken by Sherelle Christensen

Katie--Indiana
Blog: My Little Kate Cod
Instagram: @mylittlekatecod

Katie's account on Instagram is a great mix of home decor, gardening, bees, and butterflies! She is so knowledgable about flowers, attracting certain birds to your yard, and how to create a pollinator-friendly habitat.




Gloria--New Hampshire
Blog: The Long Awaited Home
Instagram: @thelongawaitedhome

I recently found Gloria's Instagram account through a follow train, and I absolutely love her cozy New England home. She has a gorgeous property with amazing flower beds. I love hearing about what she's planning on planting! Her two beautiful huskies are also so fun to watch!





Nancy--Barton upon Humber, UK
Blog: Nancy Birtwhistle
Instagram: @nancy.birtwhistle

Nancy is the winner of The Great British Bake Off, and that's how I found her on Instagram (I LOVE that show!). I quickly realized that her knowledge of gardening is just as great as her knowledge of baking. Every day in stories, she gives her followers tips and tricks for the kitchen and the garden. And I just love listening to her speak in her British accent!



What a fun list of beautiful inspiration! I hope you go follow these accounts!

grace & peace
Mairin




Comments

Popular Posts