Friday Favorites


There is cause for celebration!! This was our last full week of school! The kids get out on Thursday of next week, then we have a day of in-service, then SUMMER! I can't hardly wait! I'm really trying not to slide down that slippery slope that is "summer mode" too soon, but man, it's hard!
My list today is a little bit shorter than usual. It's been one of those weeks that I'm just trying to get through!!

1. Mother's Day was my favorite this weekend! We were so blessed to be able to spend so much time with my mom and Josh's mom! It was so fun celebrating this weekend!


2. Speaking of Mother's Day, LeAnn over at @Silvertoothfarmhome made the most amazing gifts for her mom and mother in law. She has an amazing garden, and she created these edible bouquets! She arranged them in thrifted, glass pitchers so her mom/mother in law could keep and use them! She included radishes, chives, kale, spinach, and lettuce! What a FUN idea!




 3. With it being the end of the school year, this is a favorite (and much needed) reminder for me. Teaching 7th grade at the end of the year is a challenge--I always say that even the good ones turn into monsters--but we can make it! And channeling godly gentleness is exactly what I need.

4. Starting a new Bible study is my favorite! I'm starting Beth Moore's study on Esther with some ladies at church over the summer. I'm excited! 


5. Restful afternoons in the sun are my favorite. And much needed this time of year!





This weekend is going to be a good one. We are celebrating our 2 year anniversary, we are hitting up our town's garage sales, and giving the ol' duplex a deep clean! Enjoy your weekend!

grace & peace
Mairin


 As always, check out Andrea over at Momfessionals.com--her blog is one of my favorites! :)


Comments

  1. Catching up on your Friday Favorites. The Esther study is one of my favorites, too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts