Friday Favorites


SCHOOOOooool's OUT for the SUMMER!!!

I couldn't be happier. Glory Hallelujah!!! 

Here are some of my absolute FAVORITES from the LAST week of school and one week after! ;) 


1. Garage sale-ing in Seward was theeeee best and SO my favorite! We found lots of fun deals! Here are some pictures of what we got!

These cute copper kettles, a bottle of Mary Kay perfume that I used to wear, and some vintage books.

A whole bag full of barn wood!

This super cute box made out of old baseboards! 

An apple crate!

And here's another shot of the books because I'm so excited about them! 


2. Our 2nd anniversary was on May 20th, and being married to Joshua is my favorite!!! We had a wonderful time celebrating by going garage sale-ing, having dinner, and going shopping after that! I always wear my wedding shoes out to dinner on our anniversary--it's a fun little tradition. And the way I see it, I'll always fit into my wedding shoes, maybe not the dress!





3. I'm trying to use up as much of the frozen produce I had put up from our garden last summer! So I made a big batch of fresh salsa! Fresh salsa is my favorite! 


4. Having time for little diy projects during the summer is my favorite! I found this frame and picture at a thrift store. I sanded down the frame and whitewashed it, and then I painted the picture with chalkboard paint! 



5. End of the year teacher gifts are my favorite! This little door hanger is so cute for the owner of "Tiny Feet Daycare"



So there we go! It's officially summer, and I'm loving it! Enjoy your weekend!

grace & peace
Mairin 

 As always, check out Andrea over at Momfessionals.com--her blog is one of my favorites! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts