Friday Favorites

It's been another great week--and only two and a half weeks of school left! Hallelujah! Here are some of my favorites from the week...




1. My little front step is coming together with the addition of this buffalo check rug that I layered underneath our welcome mat. I got it from Amazon. Next up for the front step: FLOWERS (my favorite ever!!!) which we are getting tomorrow!


2. It is my favorite thing when my customers share where they hang their Grace & Peace pieces. This sign fits perfectly in its new home!


3. Speaking of signs, I made this teacher door hanger for a student teacher who will have her own classroom next year! The customer is going to add a ribbon to hang this from. I love how this one turned out! Making signs is definitely one of my favorites!



4. I got this Herbivore shirt from my parents in my Easter basket, and it's my favorite! It's from a great coffee shop in my hometown (Plattsmouth) called The Herban Coffee Lab. It's such a fun spot to visit. Here is their Facebook page if you want to check it out.  



5. Thrifting finds are always a favorite! I found these wooden candlesticks for $1 each at our small town thrift store! With a little bit of white paint and some sand paper, they fit right in to my farmhouse/cottage decor. I also found the platter in the first picture--the pattern is the same as my grandma's! It always reminds me of visiting Grandpa and Grandma's house. I am using the platter on my dresser to hold jewelry!




6. Having a backyard is definitely a favorite of mine, and something that I will not take for granted after living in an apartment for six years. I love having a place to spend time outside. I hope to get some yard games this summer, so we can use the yard for more than just mowing! Bah! The first picture is of our yard the day we moved in--tons of trees and a beautiful pasture. The second is of all the construction that's going on currently. It's kind of sad, but at least there's always something to watch back there!

7. I have been loving these Swedish dish cloths ever since my sister showed them to us after her trip to Scandinavia last summer. My mother in law gave me these for Christmas, and they are amazing! They are dishwasher safe, they absolutely do not get that musty smell that sticks to your fingers, and they last for quite awhile--we are just now on our second one since Christmas (after using it every single day!) You can find them on Amazon.



8. Finally, spending time with my very best "sister-friend" Sarah is my favorite!!! We had a craft/pizza night on Thursday, and it was SO great to spend some time together. It doesn't happen as often as it should! We made these super cute leather necklaces!


As always, I link up my Friday Favorites post with Andrea at Momfessionals! Check out her page--it's adorable and full of so many fun things!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Comments

Popular Posts