Friday Favorites


What a week it's been! Easter, four day weekend, and lots of sunshine! Here are some of my favorites from this week.

1. My cousin Josey has a hand lettering side hustle like I do, and she made this on her new iPad for Good Friday! I absolutely LOVE it! 


2. I made my very first Mary Berry recipe! A lemon drizzle cake--and it was pretty tasty! Making it and adding embellishments for the presentation were definitely a favorite!



3. Josh tilled our Breeze Valley Garden! I can't wait to get back to our little plot and rake up all those weeds! Definitely a favorite of mine!


4. Jesus is ALIVE! Celebrating back home and with my family is always a favorite of mine!



5. On my day off on Friday, I took time to stop and smell the...pansies! I meandered through the garden section of Walmart and got so inspired to plant flowers! We will soon! 


6. My grandpa pulled out his old John Deere tractor that sat outside of the church while we got married. He brought it out in honor of our 2 year anniversary coming up next month! Absolutely my favorite! 


7. My hostas are coming up!!! Yay! I just love the new life that spring brings! 


It's been a wonderful week! I hope you all enjoy the weekend!
grace & peace
Mairin 

My Friday Favorites blog posts are always inspired by my friend Andrea over at Momfessionals. He blog is beautiful and full of color and fun! You'll love it over there! 




Comments

Popular Posts