Friday Favorites


It was a short week at school, so getting out on Thursday was definitely a favorite! Here are a few more from the week...



1. Getting the outdoor spaces spruced up is definitely a favorite of mine! I painted the end table between the chairs black along with a couple of planters. I love how all the black accents tie in with the frame on our barn quilt! I think once all my flowers are planted, the black will make all the colors pop! I can't wait!


2. My porch sign is almost done! I just need to find a cute wreath to stick on the top of it! I'll be posting how I made this once it's all finished! 


3. Early spring flowers are my favorite! After a long winter, these hyacinths are a welcomed sight! 


4. Every Easter, Josh's grandma gets us a bouquet of flowers. These are my absolute favorite!! They bring so much color and life to our table! 

5. On Wednesday we had a rehearsal for our Good Friday service at church. Not only was this acoustic setting so much fun to jam out in, but taking a couple of hours to focus on these songs--all about what Jesus did for us on the cross--was much needed for me. These five musicians are all so talented and fun to play with!



6. And this week was our first time mowing. I can't say that it's my most favorite thing ever, but to be IN mowing season is my favorite! :)

7. I have an addition planned for our patio--this lounge chair! I can't wait for summer, guys. Can you tell I'm excited?!




That's about it, folks!

grace & peace
Mairin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Be sure to check out other great Friday Favorites from one of my favorite blogs! Andrea at Momfessionals


Comments

Popular Posts