Friday Favorites


1. House plants are my favorite!! I think it's because we had such a long, cold winter! I'm craving green! We got this umbrella plant from Lowe's and the planter from Orschelns.


2. I have plans to do a layered rug situation on our front step this spring! I have a door mat from Target that says "Home Sweet Home" and I have plans to put this buffalo check mat underneath it! 
3. Another spring project I have in mind is a big Welcome sign for our front step. Here's my inspiration picture!




4. Spring clean up has been going on around here and it has definitely been my favorite! We are enjoying the warmer temps by getting outside and working in the yard, painting and cleaning some out door furniture, and getting the place ready to enjoy! This hardworking man is always willing to get jobs done! So thankful for him!


5. It's been almost a year since we found and moved into our new place. We feel so at home here and are so blessed to have our little duplex. Afternoon sun pouring in is my favorite in this room.


6. Living with an agronomist is my favorite! Especially when you find little golden treasure in the washing machine! :)



7. My last favorite for the week is actually two things. I got two new dresses for spring at Walmart--two dresses and my total was under $25! Here the link for the blue and white cotton dress and for the black and white jersey dress. Either of these would look so cute with a jean jacket or a long cardigan! I can't wait to wear these for spring!



There you go! It's been another great week around here! Enjoy your weekend!

grace & peace
Mairin 

Comments

Popular Posts