Friday Favorites

I haven't put together a list of Friday Favorites in a while, so here we are!

With the new year, I got a new planner...and of course, new pens! These are my favorite!
I've loved NYX Butter Gloss pretty much since I started following Erin at Cotton Stem! This stuff is so great! My sister got me a new color for Christmas, and it's my favorite!



I've been using this Vitamin E Creme during these cold, dry winter months, and I love it! My hands get so dry in the winter, and this lotion has been so helpful. I got it at Sam's!

To add a touch of spring to our master bath, I picked up these lavender bushes from Walmart! They are a steal at $3 each! (in store only)

Finally, My favorite Friday Favorite are my new glasses! Josh got these for me for Christmas, and I LOVE them! 

That's all for this week! Have a great weekend, everyone!

grace & peace,
Mairin

Comments

  1. Mairin, this Vit. E Creme looks very interesting for Maddie! Can you post or send me a photo of the ingredients list? The Sam's link did not give details. Thanks!~ Mary C

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts