Friday Favorites

Another Friday is here! We have a busy weekend full of family graduations, traveling, and moving--I'm so blessed to have all of these fun, exciting things up ahead!

First on my Friday Favorites, my sweet Aunt Jenny liked a couple of my Instagram photos...oh, AND JOANNA GAINES! Go check out my Instagram! I'd love to have you follow along (graceandpeacelettering)


The view from our new living room is my new favorite! It's so peaceful and green. Makes relaxing easier!


I found these super cute planters at our local home and farm store, Orschelns, of all places! They are sold out online, but here's the link anyway! 


We're still adding touches of home to our new house--I can't wait for flowers to fill these two, rusty treasures! I got these from my friend, Jackie--owner of Vanis' Vintage. Check out her Facebook page.


My very first class of 7th graders is graduating this weekend. Some of them were recognized at church on Sunday--I'm so proud of all these young people, and I can't believe those kids I had six years ago are going out in the real world! Time flies. 


I finished up a cute project this week! I'm so pleased with how it turned out, and I can't wait to share the tutorial with you next week! Here's a sneak peak!


My hand lettering class finished up this week! You can read all about it here!


My sister, Caitlin, turned 30 on Wednesday! I just love her so much! :) 


And I'm swooning over this 8 piece bedroom set on Amazon at such an affordable price! Just look at all that texture! Grab yours here!


That's all for this week! The week ahead is going to be a crazy one (but so exciting!). We are moving, and it's my last full week of school!!! Summer is coming!

Have a happy weekend!
grace & peace
Mairin

Comments

Popular Posts